MHi, In today’s article, we will guide you on how to check Airtel balance. We will also guide you on the various methods available for checking your Airtel balance. By using these easy methods, you will never forget how to know your Airtel balance in the future.
Airtel, also known as Bharti Airtel Limited or simply Bharti Airtel, is a telecommunications company that offers a variety of services such as mobile phones, fixed line phones, broadband, and DTH (direct-to-home) television services.
Headquartered in New Delhi, India, Airtel is one of the largest telecommunications companies in India, with a presence in several countries in South Asia and Africa. In 2022, Bharti Airtel Limited had approximately 326 million mobile service customers in India, a significant increase from 284 million in 2020.
How to Check Airtel Balance
There are 3 methods to check airtel balance. the first method is the airtel ussd code also known as (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data), And to check the airtel balance you can use the airtel app, And the third method is to check the airtel balance is the Airtel website.
- Airtel ussd code
- Airtel App
- Airtel website
Airtel USSD codes are codes that begin with * and are used to communicate with a service provider’s computer system. These codes are often used to check balances, make payments, or access other services. Here is a list of some commonly used Airtel USSD codes:
Check Airtel Data Balance Using Ussd Code
To check your Airtel data balance using USSD codes, follow these steps:
- Dial *121# from your Airtel mobile phone. This is the USSD code for checking your Airtel account balance and validity.
- Select the “Data balance” or “Internet balance” option. This will typically be the second or third option on the menu.
- Follow the prompts to view your data balance. You may be asked to select additional options or enter additional digits to proceed.
- Wait for the balance information to be displayed on your screen. This should include the remaining data balance in your account, as well as the validity period of the balance.
Note: The exact steps may vary depending on your location and Airtel plan. If you are having trouble following the prompts or accessing your data balance, you can try contacting Airtel customer care for assistance.
Airtel Ussd Code
|Sr. No.||Airtel Services||Airtel USSD Code|
|2.||Airtel services menu||*121#|
|3.||Airtel Value-Added Services||*141#|
|6.||Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer||12310#|
|7.||Airtel to Other Network Balance Transfer||12311#|
|8.||Know Your Airtel Mobile Number||1232#|
|9.||Airtel Loan Code||1237#|
|10.||Airtel Internet Balance Check||1231#|
|11.||Airtel Hello Tunes Menu||123197#|
|12.||Airtel Subscription Services||123888#|
|13.||Airtel Self-Care Menu||1239#|
|14.||Airtel Customer Care||1211#|
Check Airtel Balance Using the Airtel app
To check your Airtel balance using the Airtel app, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Airtel app on your smartphone. You can find the app in the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Open the app and sign in using your Airtel mobile number.
- Once you are logged in, you should see the main dashboard of the app. There, you can view your balance and other account details.
Check Airtel Balance On the Airtel website
To check your Airtel data balance using the Airtel website, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Airtel website (www.airtel.in).
- Click on the “Log In” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the login page, enter your Airtel mobile number and password.
- Once you are logged in, you should see the main dashboard of the Airtel website. There, you can view your balance and other account details.
Stay on top of your Airtel account balance by regularly checking it. With a simple and straightforward process, you can easily monitor your usage and ensure that you stay within your budget. Use the various methods available, such as the Airtel Thanks app, USSD codes, and more, to check your Airtel balance with ease and stay in control of your mobile usage.
- You may also like
Top 10 Ways To Earn Money In Affiliate Marketing In 2023:- Read More